Skip to content
- Classes are usually held Saturdays and last about two hours, depending on how many people have booked that class.
- Children are welcome. Children 6-11 may make the holiday ball or molded heart class if parents are present. Children 12 and above have access to all three tiers of classes and in some cases, the jellyfish class as well.
- There will be an introduction to the whole group, explaining the procedure of making a piece of glass art. After that, each person will spend about 10-20 minutes one-to-one with the artist who will support them to make their project. Once the piece is finished it will stay in an annealer overnight and can be picked up or shipped (for an additional fee) the following day.
- Class fees may be paid at the shop on the day of your class. We accept cash/check and most cards. In order to book a class, click on the sign up for classes link to access our schedule. To make an appointment, please create an account with an email and password. Please remember to wear close toed shoes the day of class. Bring a mask in our Covid Times.
- Not sure what you want to make? You may pay the day of the class, if you have a code, please mention it at that time.
- Not sure what you want to take? Upgrades are available at the time of class.